|NICS Background Check Fee||$10|
|Private Transfer||Cost is $75 per rifle/shotgun/lower and $100 per handgun.||Includes NICS Background Check Fee|
|Transfer Fee - Rifle/Shotgun/Receiver/Other||$75||Includes NICS Background Check Fee|
|Transfer Fee - Each additional Rifle/Shotgun/Receiver/Other||$50|
|Transfer Fee - Handgun||$100||Includes NICS Background Check Fee|
|Transfer Fee - Each additional handgun||$75|
|Storage Fee - Up to grace period||FREE||see FFL Transfers|
|Storage Fee - After grace period||$1.50/day/firearm|
|Storage Fee - Non-Transfer||$1.50/day/firearm||For long term storage see below|
|Storage Fee - Long Term||A reduced long term storage fee may be arranged.|
|Ammunition Transfer - up to 1000 Rounds||$50 per Shipment|
|Ammunition Transfer - over 1000 Rounds||$75 per Shipment|
|Ammunition Storage Fee - Up to grace period||FREE|
|Ammunition Storage Fee - After grace period||$10/day|
|Storage Fee - Handgun transferred for Westchester Pistol Permit||$100 (Up to 1 Year - $1.50/Day thereafter)||plus transfer fee (includes NICS check)|
|Non-NYS Compliant Firearm||$75/firearm|
|Shipped from non-FFL Holder||$75/firearm|
|Any Firearm/Ammo Shipment that didn't fill out our Transfer Form||$50/shipment|
|Ammunition/Firearm Shipped by USPS||$75/shipment|
|Outbound Handgun Transfer||$50 Plus Shipping & Insurance||see FFL Transfers|
|Outbound Long Gun Transfer||$40 Plus Shipping & Insurance||see FFL Transfers|
|Firearm Pickup||$100/hr||Minimum $100|
Fees are subject to change without notice.
- We do not accept firearms from individuals. We only perform FFL to FFL transfers.
- All transfers must comply with local, state, and federal laws.
- Transfer and NICS Background Check Fees are non-refundable.
- All applicable fees must be paid in advance of performing background check.
- If Someone attempts to transfer something that is not New York State Legal there is a $25.00 handling fee
added to the standard transfer fee.
- If the item comes from a non FFL holder there is a $25.00 handling fee added to the standard
For more information: